Kohls Corp (KSS.N)
19 Jun 2018
TJX Cos Inc attracted more bargain hunters in the first quarter, helping the off-price apparel retailer report same-store sales above Wall Street expectations and sending its shares to a record high on Tuesday.
May 22 TJX Cos Inc attracted more bargain hunters in the first quarter, helping the off-price apparel retailer report same-store sales above Wall Street expectations and sending its shares to a record high on Tuesday.
May 22 Kohl's Corp warned of slower same-store sales growth in the second half of the year on Tuesday, overshadowing first-quarter profit and revenue that beat analysts' estimates, sending its shares down more than 7 percent.
Kohl's Corp topped Wall Street forecasts for first-quarter profit and revenue on Tuesday but warned that same-store sales growth would slow in the second half of the year, sending the U.S. department store chain's shares down 6 percent. | Video
* SEES FY 2018 EARNINGS PER SHARE $4.86 TO $5.31 INCLUDING ITEMS
May 22 U.S. department store chain Kohl's Corp reported a 13.6 percent increase in quarterly profit on Tuesday, as efforts to cut back on discounts and maintain a leaner inventory paid off.
* KOHLS CORP - ON MAY 9 APPOINTED FRANK SICA AS CHAIRMAN OF BOARD - SEC FILING
* KOHL’S NAMES DOUG HOWE CHIEF MERCHANDISING OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* KOHL’S CORPORATION ANNOUNCES PRICING FOR ITS CASH TENDER OFFER
* KOHL’S CORPORATION ANNOUNCES INCREASE IN THE AMOUNT OF NOTES AND DEBENTURES TO BE ACCEPTED IN ITS CASH TENDER OFFER
|Target Corporation (TGT.N)||$76.57||-0.55|
|TJX Companies Inc (TJX.N)||$95.75||-0.21|
|Macy's Inc (M.N)||$38.88||+0.15|
|Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD.OQ)||$2.48||--|
|Gap Inc (GPS.N)||$32.53||-0.01|
|Nordstrom, Inc. (JWN.N)||$51.18||-0.42|
|J C Penney Company Inc (JCP.N)||$2.79||+0.03|
|Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (BBBY.OQ)||$20.21||--|
|Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST.OQ)||$84.95||--|