Kansas City Southern (KSU.N)
25 Jun 2018
* KCS HOLDS ANNUAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS, ELECTS TWELVE DIRECTORS AND ANNOUNCES PREFERRED AND COMMON DIVIDENDS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* KANSAS CITY SOUTHERN - PRICING OF $500 MILLION IN AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF ITS 4.70% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2048 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
April 20 Kansas City Southern, a regional U.S. railroad with extensive operations in Mexico, reported lower-than expected quarterly revenue on Friday despite a 1 percent overall increase in rail volumes.
April 20 Kansas City Southern, a regional U.S. railroad with large operations in Mexico, reported a higher net quarterly profit on Friday, driven by higher volumes of petroleum, consumer goods, cars, and chemicals.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.33 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* KANSAS CITY SOUTHERN SAYS CEO PATRICK J. OTTENSMEYER'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $5.9 MILLION VERSUS $6.5 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text: https://bit.ly/2JmaPrY Further company coverage:
* KANSAS CITY SOUTHERN SAYS SEES REVENUE GROWTH OF 6 PERCENT IN Q1 2018 - PRESENTATION SLIDES
BRIEF-Kansas City Southern Statement Regarding Mexican Economic Competition Commission Final Resolution
* KANSAS CITY SOUTHERN STATEMENT REGARDING MEXICAN ECONOMIC COMPETITION COMMISSION FINAL RESOLUTION ON EFFECTIVE COMPETITION IN THE MARKET FOR INTERCONNECTION SERVICES
Jan 19 * Kansas City Southern posted quarterly adjusted earnings of $1.38 per share. The mean expectation of 18 analysts for the quarter ended December 31 was for earnings of $1.37 per share. * Revenue rose 10.34 percent to $660.40 million from a year ago; analysts expected $656.28 million. * Kansas City Southern's Reported EPS for the quarter was $5.33. * The mean earnings estimate of analysts had risen by about 0.6 percent in the last three months. * In the last 30 days six analys
Kansas City Southern, a U.S. railroad with extensive operations in Mexico, sought to ease investor fears on Friday over the future of the North American Free Trade Agreement, touting forecasts of solid freight volumes and a stronger economy in 2018.