Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd (KTKM.NS)
* SAYS NEWS ITEM IS FACTUALLY INCORRECT AND SPECULATIVE Source text: http://bit.ly/2KtjOIo Further company coverage:
April 30 Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd CEO Uday Kotak says:
* Qtrly net interest margin at 4.35 pct (Adds details on results, shares)
To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_04122018.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO WATCH 10:00 am: Oil Minister Dharmendra Pradhan and other energy industry officials at International Energy Forum in New Delhi. 10:00 am: Commerce & Civil Aviation Minister Suresh Prabhu, Air India CMD
MUMBAI, April 10 The impending exit of Axis Bank's long-serving CEO will allow it to mend relations with regulators and investors, some analysts said, helping shares of the third-biggest private sector Indian lender rise more than 4 percent on Tuesday.
* IDFC Bank profit falls as non-performing loans rise (Adds Kotak Mahindra, IDFC Bank results, executive and analyst comments)
Jan 19 Indian private sector lender Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd posted a nearly 20 percent increase in third-quarter profit on Friday, helped by higher interest and fee income and as bad loans dropped.
* DEC QUARTER NET PROFIT 10.53 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS NET PROFIT OF 8.80 BILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
* SAYS ENTERED ONE TIME SETTLEMENT WITH KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK AGAINST TERM LOAN BORROWD BY CO Source text: http://bit.ly/2zLyEnd Further company coverage:
MUMBAI/HONG KONG Funds raised in India through share sales reached the most in a decade this year thanks to booming stock markets, but the rush to raise capital while investor sentiment remained bullish pushed dealmakers' fee ratio to multi-year lows.