Land Securities Group PLC (LAND.L)
BRIEF-Land Securities Says Land Securities Launched Separate Invitations To Holders Of Three Series Of Bonds
* CONFIRMS UNIT, LAND SECURITIES , LAUNCHED SEPARATE INVITATIONS TO HOLDERS OF THREE SERIES OF ITS BONDS TO TENDER THEIR NOTES FOR CASH
* Carnwath one of only seven chairwomen at FTSE 100 companies
* DAME ALISON CARNWATH INTENDS TO RETIRE FROM BOARD IN 2018, HAVING SERVED NINE YEARS AS CHAIRMAN AND THIRTEEN YEARS ON BOARD
March 2 Alison Carnwath, one of a handful of women at the helm of an FTSE-100 board, is stepping down as the chair of Land Securities after nine years in the role, Britain's largest listed commercial property developer said on Friday.
* CONFIRMS THAT THIRD INTERIM DIVIDEND FOR 2017/18 WILL BE 9.85P PER ORDINARY SHARE, PAYABLE ON APRIL 6 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Land Securities , the developer for Deutsche Bank's new UK headquarters, said on Tuesday it had secured a revised planning permission for the proposed development in the heart of London's City financial district.
Feb 20 Land Securities, the developer for Deutsche Bank's new UK headquarters, said on Tuesday it had secured a revised planning permission for the proposed development in the heart of London's City financial district.
* COLETTE O'SHEA (MANAGING DIRECTOR, LONDON PORTFOLIO) AND SCOTT PARSONS (MANAGING DIRECTOR, RETAIL PORTFOLIO) WILL BE APPOINTED TO BOARD WITH EFFECT FROM 1 JANUARY 2018 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Dasha Afanasieva)
* REVENUE PROFIT IS UP 5.2% AND ADJUSTED DILUTED EARNINGS PER SHARE ARE UP 5.8% FOR SIX MONTHS ENDED 30 SEPTEMBER 2017