L Brands Inc (LB.N)
19 Mar 2018
By April Joyner NEW YORK, March 16 Lower tax rates for U.S. retailers drove a rally in shares for the sector that has largely fizzled out, but investors see buying opportunities among retailers they believe can thrive despite the growing exodus of consumers to online shopping. Shares of brick-and-mortar retailers in the S&P Composite 1500 Retailing index surged 23 percent as a group from November, when the Trump administration's tax overhaul began to pick up st
American Eagle Outfitters Inc on Thursday posted results in line with estimates, but prolonged promotions and markdowns to attract customers are hurting gross margins and could weigh on the current fiscal year, sending its shares down 10 percent.
* L BRANDS - NEW SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM INCLUDES REMAINING $23.1 MILLION OUTSTANDING UNDER PREVIOUS PROGRAM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Fashion retailer Guess Inc. is adopting a policy to trace the sources of its wood-based fabrics, joining an array of fashion companies aiming to rid their supply chains of products from endangered forests, the company and activists said.
NEW YORK, Feb 27 (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Fashion retailer Guess Inc. is adopting a policy to trace the sources of its wood-based fabrics, joining an array of fashion companies aiming to rid their supply chains of products from endangered forests, the company and activists said.
* L BRANDS REPORTS JANUARY 2018 SALES AND UPDATES FOURTH QUARTER EARNINGS GUIDANCE
* L BRANDS CLOSES SENIOR NOTES OFFERING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* L BRANDS - OFFERING OF $500 MILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF UNSECURED SENIOR NOTES DUE 2028 PRICED AT 100.000% OF AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT
BRIEF-L Brands Says Co Issued Notice Of Redemption For $500 Mln Aggregate Principal Amount Outstanding Of Its 8.500 Pct Senior Notes Due 2019
* L BRANDS - ON JAN 3, CO ISSUED NOTICE OF REDEMPTION FOR $500 MILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OUTSTANDING OF ITS 8.500 PCT SENIOR NOTES DUE 2019
* L BRANDS INC - INTENDS TO USE PROCEEDS FROM OFFERING WITH CASH ON HAND, FOR REDEMPTION OF OUTSTANDING 8.500% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2019
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (LVMH.PA)||€247.95||+1.95|
|Macy's Inc (M.N)||$29.30||+0.40|
|Gap Inc (GPS.N)||$32.23||+0.49|
|TJX Companies Inc (TJX.N)||$81.39||-0.02|
|J C Penney Company Inc (JCP.N)||$3.09||-0.03|
|Nordstrom, Inc. (JWN.N)||$49.36||+0.04|
|Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI.N)||$19.38||-0.32|
|Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF.N)||$22.64||+0.16|
|American Eagle Outfitters (AEO.N)||$19.60||+0.08|
|Guess?, Inc. (GES.N)||$14.69||-0.20|