LendingClub Corp (LC.N)
16 Mar 2018
* Indexes up: Dow 0.33 pct, S&P 0.41 pct, Nasdaq 0.56 pct (Updates to open)
LendingClub Corp reported fourth-quarter adjusted earnings that missed Wall Street estimates by a cent as the online lender spent more for origination and servicing of loans.
Feb 20 LendingClub Corp reported fourth-quarter adjusted earnings that missed Wall Street estimates by a cent as the online lender spent more for origination and servicing of loans.
* LENDINGCLUB REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
Feb 20 LendingClub Corp reported a bigger quarterly loss on Tuesday, compared with a year ago, hurt by a class action litigation settlement expense of $77.25 million.
* LENDINGCLUB CORP SAYS ON JAN 23, 2018, CO'S UNIT ENTERED INTO A WAREHOUSE CREDIT AGREEMENT WITH CERTAIN LENDERS - SEC FILING
* IEG HOLDINGS URGES LENDINGCLUB BOARD TO ENTER INTO NEGOTIATIONS WITH IEG HOLDINGS AND TO ALSO EXPLORE OPPORTUNITIES IN THE CRYPTO/BLOCKCHAIN SECTOR
BRIEF-LendingClub Says Board Unanimously Recommends Stockholders Ignore IEG's Proposed Exchange Offer
* LENDINGCLUB CONTINUES TO CAUTION INVESTORS AGAINST UNSOLICITED EXCHANGE OFFER FROM IEG HOLDINGS
* IEG HOLDINGS CORP - ANNOUNCES COMMENCEMENT OF TENDER OFFER FOR SHARES OF LENDINGCLUB CORPORATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* LENDINGCLUB APPOINTS PATTY MCCORD TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS