LendingClub Corp (LC.N)
14 Dec 2017
Shares of LendingClub Corp hit a record low on Thursday after the online lender raised its loss estimate and cut its revenue forecast for the fourth quarter.
Dec 7 Shares of LendingClub Corp hit a record low on Thursday after the online lender raised its loss estimate and cut its revenue forecast for the fourth quarter.
Online lender LendingClub Corp forecast a fourth-quarter loss and revenue below expectations, sending its shares down sharply after the bell on Tuesday.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.03 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Nov 7 LendingClub Corp reported a smaller quarterly loss on Tuesday, compared to a year ago, driven by a continued rise in loan originations and higher net interest income.
* LendingClub rebrands asset management business, positions for growth
* LendingClub is shutting down five of its investment funds, including $318 million portfolio that had been marked by accounting issues- WSJ, citing documents Source http://on.wsj.com/2izjgr4
* LendingClub Corp - on Oct 10, unit of co entered into a warehouse credit agreement
Online lender LendingClub Corp raised its earnings outlook on Monday after reporting the second-highest quarterly revenue in its history and a drop in costs, sending shares up nearly 8 percent.
* LendingClub reports second quarter and full year 2017 results