Lennar Corp (LEN.N)
20 Jul 2018
* Indexes up: Dow 0.4 pct, S&P 0.5 pct, Nasdaq 0.6 pct (Updates to late afternoon, changes byline, adds NEW YORK to dateline)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.34 pct, S&P 0.40 pct, Nasdaq 0.62 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
Lennar Corp on Tuesday reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit as robust housing demand helped it boost prices, shaking off any concerns that rising interest rates could keep homebuyers at bay. | Video
* Shares rise 6.8 pct at midday (Adds details from conf call, analyst comment; Updates shares)
U.S. luxury homebuilder Toll Brothers Inc's second-quarter profit missed Wall Street estimates on Tuesday, as delayed closings in California and rising costs put pressure on its adjusted gross margins, sending its shares down 7.1 percent.
* Shares fall more than 7 pct (Adds conference call details, revenue forecast, share movement)
May 9 Amazon.com struck a deal with Sears Holdings Corp to provide tire services, boosting traffic at the ailing department store and extending the online retailer's growing stable of alliances with brick-and-mortar companies.
PulteGroup Inc joined bigger rival Lennar Corp in raising its home sales forecast for the year, underscoring homebuyers' optimism around an improving economy despite rising interest rates.
* Sees FY deliveries of 22,500 to 23,500 homes (Adds details from conference call, shares)
U.S. homebuilder Lennar Corp on Thursday said longtime Chief Executive Officer Stuart Miller will become executive chairman and will be replaced by current President Rick Beckwitt.
|PulteGroup, Inc. (PHM.N)||$31.11||-0.18|
|D. R. Horton Inc (DHI.N)||$42.55||-0.73|
|NVR, Inc. (NVR.N)||$2,910.00||-263.29|
|Toll Brothers Inc (TOL.N)||$37.34||-0.71|
|KB Home (KBH.N)||$26.05||-0.94|
|Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV.N)||$1.67||-0.05|
|Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOVVB.PK)||$1.75||--|
|Ryland Group Inc (RYL.N)||--||--|
|CalAtlantic Group Inc (CAA.N)||--||--|
|M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (MDC.N)||$31.84||-0.83|