Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN.L)
19 Mar 2018
* The total valuation of 100% of the equity in CALA Homes was £605m
* HAS MEAN GENDER PAY GAP OF 30.5 PERCENT, MEDIAN GAP OF 31.6 PERCENT -ANNUAL REPORT
LONDON, March 7 Legal & General Chief Executive Nigel Wilson was paid 3.5 million pounds ($4.86 million) in 2017, a drop of 36 percent from a year earlier, the insurer said on Wednesday.
LONDON, March 7 A slowdown in improvements in life expectancy in Britain boosted insurer Legal & General's 2017 results, it said on Wednesday, as it reported a forecast-beating 32 percent rise in operating profit.
(Adds company news, futures) March 7 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 18 points on Wednesday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures down 0.5 percent ahead of the cash market open. * LOOKERS: British car dealer Lookers Plc reported a 2.7 percent rise in 2017 profit, with growth seen across all its businesses particularly its used car segment. * RESTAURANT GROUP: Restaurant Group Plc, the owner of Frankie & Benny's chain, on Wednesday reported
* FULL YEAR DIVIDEND UP 7% TO 15.35P PER SHARE (2016: 14.35P)
* Electronic bond volumes boosted by new EU rules (Rewrites throughout with bond, FX trading details, quotes)
* LEGAL & GENERAL GROUP IN ADVANCED TALKS TO BUY REMAINDER OF HOUSEBUILDER CALA- SKY NEWS Source text: http://bit.ly/2D4SOdj Further company coverage:
BRUSSELS, Feb 23 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
BRUSSELS, Feb 16 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process: