Deutsche Lufthansa AG (LHAG.DE)
* Third round of talks for 33,000 staff ends with no agreement
* Industry experts disappointed by administrators' move (Adds details on Lauda's planning, slots, reactions)
STOCKHOLM Scandinavian airline SAS is in talks with Airbus about buying A320neo jets for its short-haul fleet and expects to agree a deal this spring after ending negotiations with rival planemaker Boeing, its finance chief said.
* IAG, Ryanair, Niki Lauda said they are interested (Adds IAG, details, background)
ZURICH, Jan 15 Swiss airline Belair, formerly part of collapsed low-cost carrier Air Berlin, has been taken over by German investment company SBC.
BERLIN, Jan 15 The German administrator of insolvent airline Niki said he still wanted to sell the leisure carrier to British Airways parent IAG, despite a battle between Austria and Germany over where insolvency proceedings should be handled.
PARIS, Jan 13 Air France on Saturday denied that it had made an offer to buy the struggling airline Alitalia, a day after an Italian government minister said the French flag carrier had made a joint bid with budget airline EasyJet.
* New administrator to look at alternatives to IAG deal (Adds Austrian and German administrators, IAG, background)
FRANKFURT Lufthansa sees a need for significant restructuring at Italy's Alitalia before the German group would be prepared to buy the airline, Lufthansa's chief executive said in a letter seen by Reuters, tempering expectations for a quick deal. | Video
* Korneuburg court to decide on Friday at the earliest (Adds detail, Austrian court, background)