Deutsche Lufthansa AG (LHAG.DE)
* LUFTHANSA CITYLINE AND PILOTS' UNION VEREINIGUNG COCKPIT HAVE AGREED ON NEW EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS FOR THEIR APPROX. 650 PILOTS
DUBLIN A pan-European body representing Ryanair pilot unions on Friday described the Irish airline's decision to close two bases and reduce its capacity this winter as a "declaration of war" on unions and said the move must be reversed to make progress.
* Ryanair says high oil price forced closures (Add Ryanair says closures were response to oil price not punishment)
* SEPTEMBER NUMBER OF PASSENGERS RISES BY 8.8 PERCENT YEAR-ON-YEAR
* Laudamotion will double Airbus fleet until summer (Adds quotes from Laudamotion, plane order, background)
VIENNA, Oct 9 Lufthansa and Ryanair-backed carrier Laudamotion settled a dispute over leasing contracts, avoiding a London court hearing that was scheduled for November, both airlines said on Tuesday.
* SUPERVISORY BOARD OF DEUTSCHE LUFTHANSA AG APPROVED THE PURCHASE OF 27 SHORT- AND MEDIUM-HAUL AIRCRAFT
BERLIN Germany's Lufthansa said it would move more aircraft to Munich from Frankfurt, curbing growth at its main base.
BERLIN, Sept 27 Germany's Lufthansa said it would move more aircraft to Munich from Frankfurt, curbing growth at its main base.
NEW YORK German luxury vehicle maker BMW AG plans more deals with mining companies to secure electric vehicle battery materials, and is open to forming alliances to share the costs of developing autonomous-vehicle systems, the automaker's research and development chief told Reuters.