LKQ Corp (LKQ.OQ)
23 Feb 2018
* ORATION ANNOUNCES RESULTS FOR FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017
MADRID/LONDON The U.S. private equity owner of French vehicle spare parts distributor Autodis [ATDST.UL] is selecting banks for a share sale next year in a deal that could value the business at more than 1 billion euros ($1.2 billion), six sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
BRIEF-LKQ CEO Says Adding Stahlgruber Will Yield Pro Forma Annual Revenue Base Of About $11.3 Bln - Conf Call
* LKQ CEO SAYS ADDING STAHLGRUBER WILL YIELD PRO FORMA ANNUAL REVENUE BASE OF ABOUT $11.3 BILLION - CONF CALL
U.S. auto parts retailer LKQ Corp said on Monday it would buy German peer Stahlgruber for about 1.5 billion euros ($1.8 billion), including debt, to consolidate its dominant position in the European market.
* LKQ to fund acquisition with debt offers, share exchange (Adds valuation, details)
Dec 11 U.S. auto parts retailer LKQ Corp said on Monday it would buy German peer Stahlgruber for about 1.5 billion euros ($1.77 billion) to expand in Europe.
* LKQ CORPORATION ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE STAHLGRUBER GMBH
* LKQ -ON DEC 1, CO ENTERED INTO AMENDMENT NO. 2 TO FOURTH AMENDED AND RESTATED CREDIT AGREEMENT WHICH AMENDS AGREEMENT DATED JAN 29, 2016 - SEC FILING
* LKQ Corporation announces financial results for third quarter 2017
* LKQ Corporation to acquire aftermarket business of Warn Industries Inc