Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)
25 May 2018
* Zoetis says diagnostics should grow faster than animal health
Eli Lilly and Co will buy AurKa Pharma Inc in a deal potentially worth up to $575 million, the U.S. drugmaker said on Monday, seeking access to the privately-held firm's experimental cancer treatment for solid tumors.
May 14 Drugmaker Eli Lilly and Co said on Monday it would buy AurKa Pharma Inc to get access to the privately-held company's experimental cancer treatment for solid tumors.
* ELI LILLY ANNOUNCES TENDER OFFER FOR HBM-PORTFOLIO COMPANY ARMO BIOSCIENCES FOR USD 1.6 BILLION
BRIEF-Armo Biosciences - Upon Termination Of Merger Under Specified Circumstances Co May Be Required To Pay Eli Lilly Fee Of $63.4 Mln
* ARMO BIOSCIENCES - UPON TERMINATION OF MERGER UNDER SPECIFIED CIRCUMSTANCES CO MAY BE REQUIRED TO PAY ELI LILLY TERMINATION FEE OF $63.4 MILLION Source: (https://bit.ly/2I7j4vd) Further company coverage:
Eli Lilly and Co said on Thursday it would buy Armo BioSciences Inc for about $1.6 billion to expand its portfolio of drugs that helps body's immune system fight cancer as the U.S. drugmaker chases rivals in a lucrative market.
May 10 Drugmaker Eli Lilly and Co said on Thursday it would buy Armo BioSciences Inc for about $1.6 billion to get access to the drug developer's experimental cancer treatment.
* ELANCO ANIMAL HEALTH - NAMED MICHAEL-BRYANT HICKS AS GENERAL COUNSEL
* ELI LILLY SAYS THE 5 NOMINEES FOR DIRECTOR WERE ELECTED TO SERVE 3-YEAR TERMS ENDING IN 2021 BY VOTING SHAREHOLDERS AT 2018 ANNUAL MEETING - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2jGhwcQ) Further company coverage:
* U.S. legislation puts pressure on 2019 sales (Adds CEO quotes, share price)
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$121.47||-0.78|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$35.68||-0.21|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF75.56||-0.10|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$59.09||-0.04|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$62.37||-0.14|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€65.78||0.00|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||5,478.00||+50.00|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,500.00||+5.80|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMY.N)||$52.77||+0.08|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMYMP.PK)||$882.65||--|