Lowe's Companies Inc (LOW.N)
21 Jun 2018
Billionaire investor William Ackman said on Wednesday that his hedge fund had taken a roughly $1 billion stake in Lowe's , revealing his third large investment this year. | Video
May 23 Billionaire investor William Ackman said on Wednesday that his hedge fund had taken a roughly $1 billion stake in Lowe's, revealing his third large investment this year.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.22 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
May 23 U.S. home improvement retailer Lowe's Companies Inc missed analysts' forecasts for quarterly same-store sales on Wednesday as an uncharacteristically long winter hit demand.
May 22 J.C. Penney's Chief Executive Officer Marvin Ellison is leaving the struggling retailer to join home improvement chain Lowe's Cos Inc, the companies said on Tuesday, sending shares in the U.S. department store chain down as much as 8 percent to an all-time low.
* LOWE'S COMPANIES SAYS ANNUAL BASE SALARY RATE OF $1.45 MILLION FOR NEWLY APPOINTED CEO MARVIN ELLISON - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2ICO1DK) Further company coverage:
May 22 Home improvement chain Lowe's Cos Inc said on Tuesday Chief Executive Officer of department store chain J.C. Penney Co Inc Marvin Ellison would replace Robert Niblock as its CEO.
* LOWE'S NAMES MARVIN ELLISON PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
* Indexes down: Dow 0.85 pct, S&P 0.80 pct, Nasdaq 0.96 pct (Changes comment, adds details, updates prices)
* Indexes down: Dow 0.80 pct, S&P 0.72 pct, Nasdaq 0.96 pct (Changes comment, adds details, updates prices)