Liberty Media Corp (LSXMA.OQ)
IHeartMedia Inc filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy on Thursday as the largest U.S. radio station owner reached an agreement with creditors to more than halve its $20 billion in debt.
* Seeks to maintain 'business as usual' during process (Adds lawyers' comments, other details from bankruptcy court hearing)
BRIEF-Liberty Media Corp Prices Private Offering Of $400 Million Of 2.125% Exchangeable Senior Debentures
* LIBERTY MEDIA CORPORATION PRICES PRIVATE OFFERING OF $400 MILLION OF 2.125% EXCHANGEABLE SENIOR DEBENTURES DUE 2048
* LIBERTY MEDIA CORPORATION REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR END 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
BRIEF-Liberty Media - To Offer $400 Million Of Senior Debentures Exchangeable For Sirius Xm Common Stock
* LIBERTY MEDIA - INTENDS TO OFFER $400 MILLION PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF SENIOR DEBENTURES EXCHANGEABLE FOR SIRIUS XM HOLDINGS COMMON STOCK IN PRIVATE OFFERING
Feb 27 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Tuesday:
Certain lenders and noteholders of iHeartMediaInc on Monday said John Malone's Liberty Media Corp proposed to buy a 40 percent stake in a restructured version of iHeart for $1.16 billion.
Feb 26 Certain lenders and noteholders of iHeartMediaInc on Monday said John Malone's Liberty Media Corp proposed to buy a 40 percent stake in a restructured version of iHeart for $1.16 billion.
* NEWCREST TO ACQUIRE INDIRECT 19.9% INTEREST IN EL COBRE THROUGH INVESTMENT OF CAD$19 MILLION; ALMADEX TO SPIN-OUT MINERAL EXPLORATION AND ROYALTY ASSETS
Feb 26 Certain iHeartCommunications, Inc. Lenders And Noteholders:
|Sony Corp (6758.T)||¥5,350||--|
|Walmart Inc (WMT.N)||$86.10||-0.88|
|Target Corporation (TGT.N)||$70.95||+0.63|
|Best Buy Co Inc (BBY.N)||$73.50||+1.20|
|Walt Disney Co (DIS.N)||$100.15||-0.09|
|Time Warner Inc (TWX.N)||$96.36||+0.12|
|Time Warner Inc (TWX_w.N)||--||--|
|Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (FOXA.OQ)||$36.49||-0.19|
|Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (FOX.OQ)||$36.03||-0.15|
|Entertainment One Ltd (ETO.L)||276.20||-2.00|