Lundin Gold Inc (LUG.TO)
20 Apr 2018
TORONTO Lundin Gold Inc has a hearty appetite for growth even as the Canadian miner focuses on building its first mine in Ecuador on time and budget, Chief Executive Ron Hochstein said on Sunday.
* ORION MINE FINANCE ANNOUNCES EQUITY INVESTMENT IN LUNDIN GOLD INC.
* ZEBRA HOLDINGS AND INVESTMENTS S.À.R.L. AND LORITO HOLDINGS S.À.R.L. AGREE TO ACQUIRE SHARES OF LUNDIN GOLD INC.
MELBOURNE Newcrest Mining Ltd said on Monday it had invested $250 million to buy a 27.1 percent stake in Canadian miner Lundin Gold Inc as the gold major ramps up its exposure to Ecuador to secure growth.
* Deal includes JV to tap Ecuador explorers (Adds analyst comment, detail)
* TO INVEST US$250 MILLION TO ACQUIRE A TOTAL OF 57.7 MILLION COMMON SHARES IN LUNDIN GOLD AT CAD$5.50 PER SHARE
Feb 26 Newcrest Mining Ltd said on Monday it had invested $250 million to buy a 27.1 percent stake Canadian miner Lundin Gold Inc.
* LUNDIN GOLD SECURES CREDIT APPROVAL FOR US$300 MILLION SENIOR DEBT FACILITY FOR FRUTA DEL NORTE
* LUNDIN GOLD - DRAWN FINAL US$110 MILLION UNDER ITS GOLD PREPAY, STREAM CREDIT FACILITIES WITH ORION MINE FINANCE GROUP&BLACKSTONE TACTICAL OPPORTUNITIES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* LUNDIN GOLD DRAWS FINAL US$110 MILLION UNDER GOLD PREPAY AND STREAM CREDIT FACILITIES