H Lundbeck A/S (LUN.CO)
* INTERIM CEO GOTZSCHE SAYS EXPECTS NEW CEO WILL BE NAMED WITHIN SIX MONTHS
COPENHAGEN, Feb 7 Danish drugmaker Lundbeck posted weaker than expected fourth quarter operating profit and gave a broad range for its 2018 financial guidance because of a range of uncertainties.
COPENHAGEN, Feb 7 Drugmaker Lundbeck's fourth-quarter operating profit came in at 932 million Danish crowns ($155.19 million), undershooting the 1.05 billion expected by analysts in a Reuters poll.
* LUNDBECK ENTERS RESEARCH PARTNERSHIP ON NOVEL TREATMENT OF SCHIZOPHRENIA
* LAUNCH IS EXPECTED TO COMMENCE IN Q2 2018. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Acorda announces royalty monetization transactions for $53 million
* MSCI EMU earnings growth tracking 7 percent (Adds closing prices, comments)
COPENHAGEN, Nov 8 Shares in Danish pharmaceutical firm Lundbeck fell as much as 6.8 percent on Tuesday as third-quarter sales of its newer drugs, such as those to treat bipolar disorder and depression, undershot market expectations.
* INTERIM CEO SAYS EXPECTS U.S. PRICE INCREASES TO CONTINUE AT CURRENT LEVELS GOING FORWARD Further company coverage: (Reporting by Julie Astrid Thomsen)
* LUNDBECK INCREASED OPERATING PROFIT (EBIT) WITH 126% AND EPS BY 182% IN THE FIRST NINE MONTHS OF 2017