Southwest Airlines Co (LUV.N)
14 Dec 2017
NEW YORK Southwest Airlines Co would use savings from a potential cut to the U.S. corporate tax rate to buy new planes and fund share buybacks, Chief Executive Gary Kelly said on Thursday.
NEW YORK, Dec 14 Southwest Airlines Co would use savings from a potential cut to the U.S. corporate tax rate to buy new planes and fund share buybacks, Chief Executive Gary Kelly said on Thursday.
* "DO NOT HAVE ANY REPORTS OF WEBSITE OR APP ISSUES THIS MORNING" Further company coverage:
* SOUTHWEST AIRLINES CO - NOVEMBER 2017 LOAD FACTOR FOR MONTH OF NOVEMBER WAS 85.8 PERCENT, COMPARED WITH 85.1 PERCENT IN NOVEMBER 2016
NEW YORK, Dec 3 Tax cuts that passed the Senate early on Saturday could bolster the shares of Southwest Airlines , Apple, Microsoft and Alphabet , according to a report in financial publication Barron's.
* Southwest Airlines facilities maintenance technicians vote to ratify agreement
BRIEF-Southwest Airlines files preliminary prospectus supplement related to potential notes offering
* Southwest Airlines Co files preliminary prospectus supplement related to a potential two-part notes offering - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2ifRoFw) Further company coverage:
* Southwest Airlines Co - company flew 10.7 billion revenue passenger miles (RPMS) in October 2017, an increase of 1.9 percent
* Yield environment for Q4 appears to be improved compared to Q3 - CEO on conf call
U.S. airline Southwest Airlines Co's revenue for the third quarter fell short of analysts' estimates as it joined other budget carriers in reporting a drop in average fares amid intensifying competition.