LyondellBasell Industries NV (LYB)
25 Apr 2018
* A. SCHULMAN SETS JUNE 14, 2018 SPECIAL MEETING FOR VOTE ON MERGER AGREEMENT WITH LYONDELLBASELL
* LYONDELLBASELL INDUSTRIES NV SAYS CEO BOB PATEL'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $17.6 MILLION VERSUS $12.6 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2qmJPA4) Further company coverage:
April 11 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
* CONSTRUCTION OF LYONDELLBASELL'S NEW PO/TBA PLANT EXPECTED TO BEGIN IN H2 2018 AND BE COMPLETED IN 2021
* LYONDELLBASELL INDUSTRIES NV SAYS CEO BOB PATEL'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $17.6 MILLION VERSUS $12.6 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text : http://bit.ly/2GmqwSf Further company coverage:
* Q2 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.35 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* LYONDELLBASELL RECEIVES U.S. ANTITRUST CLEARANCE FOR ACQUISITION OF A. SCHULMAN
(This version of the Feb 15 story corrects deal value to $2.25 billion from $2.24 billion)
Feb 15 Chemicals maker LyondellBasell Industries NV said it will buy smaller rival A. Schulman Inc for $2.25 billion, doubling the size of its business that supplies plastic compounds to the packaging, electronics and building markets.
* LYONDELLBASELL AND SUEZ BEGIN JOINTLY OPERATING PLASTICS RECYCLING VENTURE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: