Mastercard Inc (MA.N)
* Temasek Holdings (Private) Ltd ups share stake in Mastercard to 923,068 class a shares from 267,006 class a shares
Mastercard Inc on Tuesday posted a record profit and trounced Wall Street expectations, as it battled for consumers and global market share over other payment channels including its bigger rival Visa Inc .
Oct 31 Mastercard Inc on Tuesday posted a record profit and trounced Wall Street expectations, as it battled for consumers and global market share over other payment channels including its bigger rival Visa Inc.
Oct 31 Wall Street opened higher on Tuesday, the last trading of October, helped by a string of upbeat earnings reports from companies such as Kellogg and Mastercard.
* Mastercard Inc sees 2017 forecasted U.S. GAAP net revenue growth in mid-teens
* Mastercard Inc - third-quarter net revenues of $3.4 billion, or an increase of 18%
Oct 31 Mastercard Inc, the world's second-biggest payments network, reported a 21 percent rise in quarterly profit on Tuesday as consumers spent more globally and it fought for market share over other payment channels.
* Says Standard Chartered Bank as major bank integrating Mastercard send service to "broaden" cross-border payment services Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Mastercard and Western Union team up on transfers to U.S. debit cards Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Announced that it will be opening up access to its blockchain technology via its api published on Mastercard developers
|Visa Inc (V.N)||$110.22||+0.40|
|American Express Company (AXP.N)||$94.00||+0.31|
|Discover Financial Services (DFS.N)||$65.76||+0.70|
|First Data Corp (FDC.N)||$16.69||-0.04|
|Total System Services, Inc. (TSS.N)||$73.57||-0.21|
|Fidelity National Information Servcs Inc (FIS.N)||$92.23||+0.17|
|Paypal Holdings Inc (PYPL.OQ)||$76.47||+0.09|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$1,126.05||-3.83|