mBank SA (MBK.WA)
* SAID ON SATURDAY THAT MBANK SA LOWERED ITS STAKE IN COMPANY TO 0.78% FROM 8.92% IN SHARES SALE TRANSACTIONS
WARSAW, Feb 28 Poland's fourth-largest lender mBank SA plans to pay a dividend of 5.15 zloty per share, or 217.9 million zloty ($63.73 million), from 2017 net profit, it said on Wednesday.
* POLAND'S MBANK CEO CEZARY STYPULKOWSKI SEES POSSIBILITY FOR THE BANK TO PAY OUT UP TO 20 PERCENT OF 2017 NET PROFIT ON DIVIDEND
WARSAW, Feb 8 Poland's fourth-largest lender by assets, mBank, on Thursday reported a near 7 percent rise in its fourth-quarter net profit, as an increase in new lending offset the bank's higher costs.
* SAID ON TUESDAY IT SIGNED TWO AGREEMENTS WITH MBANK FOR UP TO 140 MLN ZLOTY CREDIT LINE
* SIGNS CREDIT AGREEMENTS WITH MBANK FOR TOTAL VALUE OF 35.0 MILLION ZLOTYS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* THE POLISH FINANCIAL SUPERVISION AUTHORITY (KNF) RECOMMENDS MBANK TO KEEP OWN FUNDS FOR ADDITIONAL CAPITAL REQUIREMENT IN RELATION TO THE RISK RESULTING FROM FX MORTGAGES AT 3.53 P.P. OVER THE AMOUNT OF TOTAL CAPITAL RATIO (TCR)
* AGREEMENT IS FOR PROVISION OF SERVICES SUCH AS PRINTING, COPYING, SCANNING AND FAXING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAID ON TUESDAY THAT IT HAS SIGNED COOPERATION AGREEMENT WITH MBANK SA UNDER WHICH BANK WILL ACT AS SALES AGENT OF THE COMPANY'S PRODUCTS
WARSAW, Oct 26 Poland's fourth largest lender by assets, mBank, reported on Thursday a 26-percent annual rise in its third-quarter net profit reflecting the improved condition of Polish economy.