Meyer Burger Technology AG (MBTN.S)
17 Aug 2018
ZURICH Shares in solar panel machinery maker Meyer Burger fell on Thursday, as dwindling orders at the Swiss company amid falling Chinese solar subsidies soured investors and forced it to trim its full-year sales outlook.
ZURICH, Aug 16 Shares in solar panel machinery maker Meyer Burger fell on Thursday, as dwindling orders at the Swiss company amid falling Chinese solar subsidies soured investors and forced it to trim its full-year sales outlook.
* H1 EBIT OF CHF 14.9 MILLION AND NET PROFIT OF CHF 8.3 MILLION
ZURICH, July 25 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening unchanged at 9,003 points on Wednesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* H1 NET SALES ARE EXPECTED TO AMOUNT TO CHF 232 MILLION, REPRESENTING AN INCREASE OF OVER 9% (H1 2017 CHF 212.3 MILLION)
ZURICH, June 13 The SIX Swiss stock exchange said on Wednesday it is seeking sanctions against solar panel equipment maker Meyer Burger Technology, contending the company overstated key financial figures in 2016 and 2017.
* AWARDED TWO CONTRACTS FOR ITS DS 261 WIRE SAWS FOR ABOUT CHF 17.5 MILLION FROM EXISTING CUSTOMERS
* BOTH PARTIES HAVE AGREED TO MAINTAIN CONFIDENTIALITY REGARDING TRANSACTION PRICE
* MEYER BURGER ENTERS INTO PREFERRED PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT WITH MONDRAGON ASSEMBLY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRIEF-Meyer Burger Will Take Patent Infringement Lawsuit Regarding Its DWMS Technology To Next Level Of Jurisdiction
* WILL TAKE PATENT INFRINGEMENT LAWSUIT REGARDING ITS DIAMOND WIRE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (DWMS) TECHNOLOGY TO NEXT LEVEL OF JURISDICTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)