Meyer Burger Technology AG (MBTN.S)
BRIEF-Thermocompact to buy saw and special diamond wire manufacturing business from Meyer Burger Technology
* AGREEMENT TO BUY SAW AND SPECIAL DIAMOND WIRE MANUFACTURING BUSINESS FROM MEYER BURGER TECHNOLOGY IN US
* DIVESTS ITS NON-PV RELATED DIAMOND WIRE PRODUCTION BUSINESS TO THERMOCOMPACT GROUP
* ALL MANUFACTURING ACTIVITIES IN THUN ARE EXPECTED TO BE DISCONTINUED BY END OF 2018
ZURICH, Oct 23 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.2 percent higher at 9,254 points on Monday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* AWARDED MAJOR STRATEGIC CONTRACT FOR AROUND CHF 45 MILLION FOR BIFACIAL HETEROJUNCTION LINES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* OUTLOOK 2017 CONFIRMED WITH NET SALES OF ABOUT CHF 440-460 MILLION AND EBITDA OF ABOUT CHF 30-45 MILLION FOR 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
ZURICH, July 24 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1 percent lower at 8,929 points on Monday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* AWARDED FURTHER CONTRACTS OF ABOUT CHF 22 MILLION FROM AN ASIAN CUSTOMER
ZURICH, July 7 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.2 percent lower at 8,872 points on Friday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* SAID ON THURSDAY AWARDED CONTRACT FOR DW 288 SERIES 3 DIAMOND WIRE CUTTING TECHNOLOGY FOR AROUND CHF 12 MILLION FROM LEADING EUROPEAN BRAND OF SOLAR PANELS