Microchip Technology Inc (MCHP.OQ)
23 May 2018
* PRICING OF TWO SERIES OF ITS NOTES IN AN AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF $2.0 BILLION IN AN UNREGISTERED OFFERING
* MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY ANNOUNCES RECEIPT OF ANTITRUST CLEARANCE IN TAIWAN, APPROVAL OF MICROSEMI SHAREHOLDERS, AND EXPECTED CLOSING DATE OF ITS ACQUISITION OF MICROSEMI
* MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY SAYS INTENDS TO OFFER THROUGH PRIVATE PLACEMENT UP TO $2 BILLION IN AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF SENIOR SECURED NOTES - SEC FILING Source text : [https://bit.ly/2ICrNpm] Further company coverage:
* MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY ANNOUNCES INTENTION TO OFFER SENIOR SECURED NOTES OF MULTIPLE TRANCHES
* MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY SAYS ENTERED AMENDED & RESTATED CREDIT AGREEMENT, AMENDING CREDIT AGREEMENT, DATED JUNE 27, 2013 - SEC FILING
Microchip Technology Inc on Tuesday received antitrust clearance from China to buy rival Microsemi Corp , marking the first approval of a major technology deal by the country since the Broadcom-Brocade deal in August.
May 15 Microchip Technology Inc on Tuesday received antitrust clearance from China to buy rival Microsemi Corp, marking the first approval of a major technology deal by the country since the Broadcom-Brocade deal in August.
* MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY ANNOUNCES RECEIPT OF ANTITRUST CLEARANCE IN CHINA, JAPAN, THE PHILIPPINES, GERMANY AND AUSTRIA FOR ITS ACQUISITION OF MICROSEMI
May 15 Microchip Technology Inc said on Tuesday it has received antitrust approval from China to buy rival Microsemi Corp, clearing a major hurdle to the $8.35 billion deal.
* MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY ANNOUNCES FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR 2018
|Renesas Electronics Corporation (6723.T)||¥1,089||+23.00|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$55.21||+0.76|
|Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN.OQ)||$111.07||+0.21|
|STMicroelectronics NV (STM.MI)||€19.85||-0.32|
|NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI.OQ)||$112.55||-2.91|
|Freescale Semiconductor Ltd (FSL.N)||--||--|
|Infineon Technologies AG (IFXGn.DE)||€23.65||-0.42|
|Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI.OQ)||$94.39||-1.32|
|Maxim Integrated Products Inc. (MXIM.OQ)||$58.93||+0.45|
|Atmel Corporation (ATML.OQ)||--||--|