Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ.O)
19 Mar 2018
* MONDELEZ INTERNATIONAL FILES PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO OFFERING OF C$600 MILLION OF 3.250% NOTES DUE 2025 - SEC FILING Source text - (http://bit.ly/2tmmL9d) Further company coverage:
* NELSON PELTZ REPORTS OPEN MARKET SALE OF 6.5 MILLION SHARES OF MONDELEZ'S CLASS A COMMON STOCK ON FEB 27 AT $43.67 PER SHARE - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2CQSIGq) Further company coverage:
* MONDELĒZ INTERNATIONAL RECOMMENDS STOCKHOLDERS REJECT ‘MINI-TENDER’ OFFER BY TRC CAPITAL CORPORATION
BRIEF-Mondelez - Entered Into Revolving Credit Agreement For Credit Facility In Amount Of $1.5 Billion
* MONDELEZ - ON FEB 28, ENTERED INTO REVOLVING CREDIT AGREEMENT FOR 364-DAY SENIOR UNSECURED REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY IN AMOUNT OF $1.5 BILLION
* MONDELĒZ INTERNATIONAL OUTLINES PRIORITIES AND REAFFIRMS OUTLOOK AT CAGNY
NEW YORK In late 2017, several well-known hedge funds made bets on companies selling goods considered non-essential by consumers and on companies processing raw materials, according to filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange commission published on Wednesday.
NEW YORK, Feb 14 In late 2017, several well-known hedge funds made bets on companies selling goods considered non-essential by consumers and on companies processing raw materials, according to filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange commission published on Wednesday.
BRIEF-Pershing Square Capital Management Takes Sole Share Stake In Nike, Raises Sole Share Stake In Mondelez
* PERSHING SQUARE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT TAKES SOLE SHARE STAKE OF 5.8 MILLION CLASS B SHARES IN NIKE INC - SEC FILING
* SOROS FUND MANAGEMENT DISSOLVES SHARE STAKE IN AMAZON.COM INC - SEC FILING
Activist investor Nelson Peltz will leave the board of Mondelez International Inc , but keep the seat for his hedge fund, after saying he was happy with the progress made by the confectionary company since he joined in 2014.
|Nestle SA (NESN.S)||CHF75.90||-0.60|
|Procter & Gamble Co (PG.N)||$78.66||-0.31|
|PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP.OQ)||$110.36||-1.28|
|Unilever NV (UNc.AS)||€43.38||+0.16|
|Unilever NV (UNIA.AS)||€43.50||+0.20|
|Unilever NV (UN_pa.AS)||€989.00||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_p.AS)||€274.00||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_pb.AS)||--||--|
|The Coca-Cola Co (KO.N)||$43.26||-0.20|
|Danone SA (DANO.PA)||€66.24||-1.04|