Melia Hotels International SA (MEL.MC)
16 Jul 2018
LONDON, July 6 Aberdeen Standard Investments is preparing to take over the management of CEIBA Investments, a fund that owns stakes in hotels and commercial property across Cuba, a spokesman for the asset manager said on Friday.
HAVANA New U.S. travel restrictions and a destructive hurricane season last year sucked some air from Cuba's tourism boom but foreign businesses from Spain's Melia Hotels to China's Jin Jiang are pursuing new investments in what remains a promising frontier.
* TO PROPOSE DIVIDEND OF 0.1681 EURO GROSS PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* EXPANDS PORTFOLIO IN THE ARAB MARKET WITH TWO NEW HOTELS IN DUBAI AND MARRAKESH Source text: https://bit.ly/2HMxv70
* SAYS SIGNS MELIA PHUKET MAI KHAO IN THAILAND, EXPANDING ITS ASIA PORTFOLIO Source text: https://bit.ly/2HfZBUr Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* FY NET PROFIT 128.7 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 100.7 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* TO OPEN FIRST HOTEL IN MOZAMBIQUE Source text: http://bit.ly/2HDo5aQ
* SAYS SIGNS FOUR NEW PROPERTIES IN VIETNAM Source text: http://bit.ly/2GuITAZ Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)