MetLife Inc (MET_pa.N)
17 Nov 2017
* And u.s. Are set to file court motions on nov 17 related to findings in anticipated u.s. Treasury report about "systemically risky" designation process- metlife ceo
MetLife Inc reported a 13.8 percent fall in quarterly operating income on Wednesday, hurt by a charge related to the spin off of its U.S. retail business, Brighthouse Financial, and the insurer authorized a $2 billion share buyback plan.
Nov 1 MetLife Inc reported a 13.8 percent fall in quarterly operating income on Wednesday, hurt by a charge related to the spin off of its U.S. retail business, Brighthouse Financial, and the insurer authorized a $2 billion share buyback plan.
* MetLife announces new $2 billion share repurchase authorization and brighthouse financial exchange offer
* Qtrly premiums, fees & other revenues were $12.6 billion, up 9 percent over third quarter of 2016
* Metlife Inc - company's shareholders approved changes to dividend payment tests in company's charter
A federal appeals court on Wednesday reversed a verdict for Metropolitan Life Insurance Co, ruling that the company owed a California nurse the full amount of a life insurance policy she took out on her husband.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, September 06 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed all existing ratings assigned to MetLife, Inc. (MetLife) and its subsidiaries, including the Very Strong 'AA-' Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) ratings assigned to certain domestic life insurance companies and the 'A' Issuer Default Rating (IDR) assigned to MetLife. The Rating Outlook for MetLife and its subsidiaries is Stable. A full list of rating actions is shown at the end of
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Bryce Petty and Christian Hackenberg engineered four second-half touchdown drives to help the New York Jets overcome a 29-3 first-half deficit, but fell one point short in the New York Giants' 32-31 victory in the annual MetLife Bowl.
* Metlife Inc - declared quarterly dividend of $0.25555555 per share on co's floating rate non-cumulative preferred stock, series A Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|Axa SA (AXAF.PA)||€25.14||+0.04|
|American International Group Inc (AIG.N)||$60.06||0.00|
|American International Group Inc (AIG_pa.N)||--||--|
|American International Group Inc (AVF)||--||--|
|American International Group Inc (AFF)||$0.06||--|
|Allianz SE (ALVG.DE)||€197.05||+0.15|
|Assicurazioni Generali SpA (GASI.MI)||€15.22||-0.04|
|Anthem Inc (ANTM.N)||$220.83||-0.06|
|Prudential plc (PRU.L)||1,889.50||--|
|Prudential Financial Inc (PRU.N)||$110.25||-0.12|