MetLife Inc (MET_pa.N)
23 Feb 2018
* METLIFE INC - GERALD L. HASSELL NAMED TO BOARD WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT
* CEO SAYS COMPANY IS "TAKING ACTION TO HOLD PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE" FOR MISSING PENSION PAYMENT ISSUES - CALL
U.S. insurer MetLife Inc on Tuesday said internal failures that resulted in its not making payments to thousands of pensioners stretched back a quarter of a century and it would take a major effort this year to fix the problems.
Feb 13 U.S. insurer MetLife Inc on Tuesday said internal failures that resulted in its not making payments to thousands of pensioners stretched back a quarter of a century and it would take a major effort this year to fix the problems.
CORRECTED-(OFFICIAL)-BRIEF-Metlife Says Management Identified Material Weakness Related To Group Annuity Reserves (Feb. 13)
(Corrects 3rd bullet to say Metlife expects corporate & other adj. loss of $650-$850 mln after-tax in 2018 (not $700 mln-$900 mln) Metlife Inc:
BRIEF-Metropolitan Life Insurance Co Says Has Material Weakness In Internal Controls Over Financial Reporting Due To Those Described By Parent, Metlife
* METROPOLITAN LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY SAYS HAS MATERIAL WEAKNESS IN INTERNAL CONTROLS OVER FINANCIAL REPORTING DUE TO THOSE DESCRIBED BY PARENT, METLIFE
* METLIFE INC SAYS ADMINISTRATIVE PRACTICES ARE NOT SUFFICIENT TO ALLOW FOR GROUP ANNUITY RESERVES TO BE RELEASED
* METLIFE INC - QTRLY EARNINGS PER SHARE $1.97; QTRLY ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.64; QTRLY TOTAL REVENUE $15.75 BILLION VERSUS $12.63 BILLION
Feb 13 Metlife Inc's adjusted quarterly profit fell 36 percent due to changes in the U.S. tax law and a reserve charge after failing to pay some workers' pensions.
* METLIFE INC - ESTABLISHING A COMPANY MINIMUM WAGE OF $15 AN HOUR
|Axa SA (AXAF.PA)||€25.48||-0.12|
|American International Group Inc (AIG.N)||$60.07||+0.11|
|American International Group Inc (AIG_pa.N)||--||--|
|American International Group Inc (AVF)||--||--|
|American International Group Inc (AFF)||$0.06||--|
|Allianz SE (ALVG.DE)||€191.50||-0.92|
|Assicurazioni Generali SpA (GASI.MI)||€15.36||+0.05|
|Anthem Inc (ANTM.N)||$235.24||+1.56|
|Prudential plc (PRU.L)||1,832.50||-11.00|
|Prudential Financial Inc (PRU.N)||$108.98||+1.19|