MGM Resorts International (MGM.N)
15 Dec 2017
* TRACINDA CORP - ON DEC 4, TRACINDA PLACED AN ORDER TO SELL 10 MILLION SHARES OF MGM RESORTS INTERNATIONAL'S COMMON STOCK AT $33.89 PER SHARE - SEC FILING
* MGM Resorts International reports third quarter financial and operating results
Nov 3 Diary of U.S. (.SPX) corporate earnings for the week ahead. ** Please Note - All times given are in U.S. EST unless otherwise stated ** U.S. EARNINGS Start Date Start RIC Company Event Name Time 06-Nov-2017 BMO CAH.N Cardinal Health Inc Q1 2018 Cardinal Health Inc Earnings Rel
NEW YORK Victims of mass shootings in the United States often win little or no damages from perpetrators but the Las Vegas massacre may be different because the shooter is thought to have been a wealthy man, lawyers said.
The owner of the hotel where a gunman carried out the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history on Thursday provided a new version of the timeline, suggesting there was no time for hotel staff to warn police.
* MGM Resorts International recommends rejection of mini-tender offer by TRC Capital Corporation
LAS VEGAS What will become of the now-notorious Las Vegas hotel suite that a 64-year-old retiree used to stage the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history?
* Senator Investment Group reports 5.57 percent passive stake in MGM Resorts International as of September 12 - SEC filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2jFAzqq] Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, September 13 (Fitch) MGM Resort International's (MGM) 'BB' Issuer Default Rating (IDR) is not affected by the sale of the real estate assets of National Harbor Casino Resort (National Harbor) to MGM Growth Properties (MGP) for $1.2 billion, according to Fitch Ratings. We calculate MGM's pro forma gross consolidated leverage at 5.2x, which is still consistent with the 'BB' IDR and is only slightly above 5.1x on an LTM basis (LT
* MGM Growth Properties Operating Partnership LP announces proposed private offering
|Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS.N)||$70.50||-0.05|
|Wynn Resorts, Limited (WYNN.OQ)||$165.06||+0.21|
|Boyd Gaming Corporation (BYD.N)||$32.33||+0.51|
|Pinnacle Entertainment Inc (PNK.OQ)||$30.95||-0.15|
|Riviera Holdings Corp. (RVHLQ.PK)||--||--|
|Archon Corporation (ARHN.PK)||$18.75||--|
|Archon Corporation (ARHNP.OB)||--||--|