Bank Millennium SA (MILP.WA)
23 Feb 2018
LISBON, Feb 14 Portugal's largest listed bank Millennium bcp posted on Wednesday a sharp jump in 2017 net profit, to 186.4 million euros from 24 million euros a year earlier, boosted by strong domestic earnings and rising net interest income.
* Bank Millennium may be able to meet the financial regulator's conditions to pay out a dividend in 2019, the bank's Chief Executive Joao Bras Jorge tells reporters Further company coverage: (Reporting by Warsaw Newsroom)
* Q4 NET INTEREST INCOME 449.2 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS 447 MILLION ZLOTYS AS SEEN IN REUTERS POLL
* OFFICE FOR COMPETITION AND CONSUMER PROTECTION (UOKIK) IMPOSES A 20.7 MILLION ZLOTY FINE ON BANK MILLENNIUM (BANK), UOKIK SAYS IN A STATEMENT
* MOODY'S RAISES BANK'S LONG-TERM, SHORT-TERM DEPOSIT RATING TO BAA3/PRIME-3 FROM BA1/NOT PRIME
* SUPERVISORY BOARD APPROVES THIRD PROGRAMME OF BANK SECURITIES ISSUANCE OF NOMINAL VALUE OF UP TO PLN 1.5 BILLION
* Poland's Bank Millennium plans to issue 10-year subordinated bonds worth up to 700 million zlotys ($198.63 million) on Dec. 7, it said in a statement on Monday
LISBON, Nov 13 Portugal's largest listed bank Millennium bcp posted on Monday a turnaround in nine-mont net profit to 133.3 million euros from a loss of 251 million euros last year, boosted by falling non-performing loans and rising core income.
* Millennium plans to increase net profit to 1 bln zlotys in 2020
WARSAW, Oct 30 Poland's Bank Millennium SA plans to increase its net profit to 1 billion zlotys ($273.51 million) in 2020 excluding one off items from 701 million zlotys in 2016, it said on Monday.