McCormick & Company Inc (MKC.N)
13 Jul 2018
Premier Foods' top shareholder is backing the British company's under-fire CEO, even as second-largest investor and vocal critic Oasis Management nearly doubled its stake to vote against Gavin Darby.
June 24 Shareholder Oasis Management has called for the immediate removal of Premier Foods Chief Executive Gavin Darby, raising the pressure on the company ahead of its annual meeting next month.
* MCCORMICK DECLARES $0.52 QUARTERLY DIVIDEND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MCCORMICK & COMPANY TO USE TAX REFORM BENEFITS FOR U.S. HOURLY EMPLOYEE BONUSES AND WAGE INCREASES
* MCCORMICK REPORTS STRONG FIRST QUARTER RESULTS AND UPDATES 2018 FINANCIAL OUTLOOK
* MCCORMICK & COMPANY INC SAYS FORMER EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN ALAN WILSON'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $5.0 MILLION VERSUS $10.7 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* MCCORMICK REPORTS RECORD 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND STRONG GROWTH OUTLOOK FOR 2018