Magellan Midstream Partners LP (MMP.N)
17 Nov 2017
HOUSTON, Nov 7 Magellan Midstream Partners said on Tuesday that its condensate splitter in Corpus Christi, Texas, reached maximum processing capacity of 50,000 barrels per day after being knocked offline because of Hurricane Harvey.
* Magellan Midstream reports third-quarter 2017 financial results
* MAGELLAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS - ENTERED INTO $1 BILLION SECOND AMENDED AND RESTATED CREDIT AGREEMENT DATED AS OF OCT 26, 2017 - SEC FILING
* MAGELLAN MIDSTREAM INCREASES QUARTERLY CASH DISTRIBUTION TO 90.5 CENTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* It has priced $500 million of its 4.20% senior notes due 2047
* Magellan Midstream and Valero form joint venture to expand Pasadena marine terminal
Magellan Midstream Partners LP said on Tuesday it was investigating the cause of a nearly 11,000-barrel gasoline spill from two above-ground fuel storage tanks at its Houston-area terminal in Texas during Hurricane Harvey.
Sept 12 Magellan Midstream Partners LP said on Tuesday it was investigating the cause of a nearly 11,000-barrel gasoline spill from two above-ground fuel storage tanks at its Houston-area terminal in Texas during Hurricane Harvey.
* Magellan Midstream Partners LP - To expand its refined petroleum products pipeline system
* Magellan Midstream to construct Delaware basin crude oil and condensate pipeline