Mosaic Co (MOS.N)
22 Jun 2018
* MOSAIC TO MOVE CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS TO HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FLORIDA
* MOSAIC CO - AT 2018 ANNUAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDER, MOSAIC STOCKHOLDERS ELECTED THIRTEEN DIRECTORS - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2wyQZaI) Further company coverage:
* MOSAIC CO - GREGORY EBEL SUCCEEDS ROBERT LUMPKINS AS CHAIRMAN
* MOSAIC ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.025 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MOSAIC NAMES CLINT FREELAND SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT AND CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 7 U.S. fertilizer maker Mosaic Co reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly profit on Monday as its phosphate and potash sales volumes fell due to delayed spring and transportation bottlenecks in Canada.
May 7 U.S. fertilizer maker Mosaic Co reported a quarterly profit on Monday, helped by higher prices for phosphate and potash.
* NET SALES IN POTASH SEGMENT TOTALED $404 MILLION FOR Q1, DOWN FROM $414 MILLION LAST YEAR
The world knows Mosaic as a major global company in the decidedly unglamorous business of digging potash and phosphate. It has, however, turned a spent mine in central Florida into The Streamsong Resort, a modern golf development with a few sustainable twists.
* MOSAIC CO - CEO JAMES O'ROURKE'S TOTAL 2017 COMPENSATION WAS $8.4 MILLION VERSUS $7.3 MILLION IN 2016 Source text: [https://bit.ly/2pMmgAl] Further company coverage: