Marathon Oil Corp (MRO.N)
15 Aug 2018
(Reuters) Aug 1 - U.S. oil producer Marathon Oil Corp on Wednesday reported a quarterly profit, compared with a year-ago loss, helped by higher production and rising crude prices.
* MARATHON OIL SIGNS HEADS OF AGREEMENT TO PROCESS THIRD-PARTY VOLUMES THROUGH EXISTING EQUATORIAL GUINEA INFRASTRUCTURE
LONDON, May 10 Equatorial Guinea recently arranged deals to bolster feed-gas supplies into an existing liquefied natural gas (LNG) export plant run by Marathon Oil Corporation as output from the existing Alba field runs low.
BRIEF-Marathon Oil Says Michael Phelps, A Member Of Co's Board Of Directors Informed Board That He Will Not Be Standing For Re-Election
* MARATHON OIL CORP - ON MAY 3, MICHAEL E. J. PHELPS, A MEMBER OF CO'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS INFORMED BOARD THAT HE WILL NOT BE STANDING FOR RE-ELECTION
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.14 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* MARATHON OIL CORP SAYS CEO LEE TILLMAN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $10.1 MILLION VS $8.6 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2vhoX34] Further company coverage:
* DOUG FOSHEE AND LISA HYLAND ELECTED TO MARATHON OIL CORPORATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS
LONDON/TUNIS French energy company Total substantially raised its presence in Libya with the purchase of a 16.33 percent stake in Libya's Waha concessions from U.S. Marathon Oil for $450 million on Friday.
* Libyan oil industry slowly recovering from turmoil (Adds Woodmac comment, background on Mabruk)
LONDON, March 2 French energy company Total said it acquired a 16.33 percent stake in Libya's Waha concessions from Marathon Oil in a $450 million transaction.