WM Morrison Supermarkets PLC (MRW.L)
15 Dec 2017
* Tesco, Booker shares up 7 pct (Adds detail, analyst comment, updates shares)
* Comfortable with analysts' full-year profit forecasts (Adds detail, CEO, CFO, analyst comment, shares)
* CFO says comfortable with analysts' consensus for 2017-18 profit Further company coverage: (London Newsroom)
LONDON, Nov 2 Morrisons, Britain's fourth largest supermarket group, on Thursday reported another rise in quarterly sales, though its rate of growth did slow a touch.
Nov 2 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 27 points on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers. * CHRYSAOR/ SHELL: North Sea producer Chrysaor plans to begin drilling for oil and gas in early 2018 after completing a $3 billion acquisition from Royal Dutch Shell, Chrysaor Chairman Linda Cook said on Wednesday. * LADBROKES CORAL: Funds of private equity companies Apollo and Cerberus are selling down approximately 2.6 percent in London-listed
* TENDER OFFERS FOR SAFEWAY'S £200 MILLION 6.1 PERCENT NOTES DUE 2018, EUR 700 MILLION 2.250 PERCENT NOTES DUE 2020, £400 MILLION 3.5 PERCENT NOTES DUE 2026 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON Asda, the British supermarket business of U.S. retail giant Wal-Mart , reported an 11.5 percent drop in profit in 2016, a performance it said was "behind expectations".
* INITIALLY MORRISONS WILL SUPPLY C.1,000 MCCOLL'S CONVENIENCE SHOPS AND 350 NEWSAGENTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)