Morgan Stanley (MS.N)
ROME, Dec 13 An Italian audit court prosecutor said on Wednesday U.S. bank Morgan Stanley could make a plea bargain in a legal case over derivatives contracts struck with the Treasury in Rome, but was more likely to dispute the local court's jurisdiction.
* CLOSE PLACEMENT OF 7.0 PCT OF BANKIA AT 4.06 EUROS PER SHARE, FOR 818.3 MILLION EUROS IN TOTAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* TO PLACE 7.0 PCT OF BANKIA IN ACCELERATED BOOKBUILT OFFER ON BEHALF OF BFA TENEDORA DE ACCIONES SA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* MORGAN STANLEY REPORTS 11.4 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN OVERSTOCK.COM INC AS OF NOVEMBER 30 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2BjGmu2) Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON Global financial auditing and consulting company PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is exploring the sale of its government consulting practice, which could fetch about $500 million, four people familiar with the matter said this week.
WASHINGTON, Dec 8 Global financial auditing and consulting company PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is exploring the sale of its government consulting practice, which could fetch about $500 million, four people familiar with the matter said this week.
NEW YORK Morgan Stanley fired former U.S. Democratic lawmaker Harold Ford, Jr., a managing director at the Wall Street bank, for inappropriate conduct related to an undisclosed event, a spokeswoman said on Thursday.
* MORGAN STANLEY REPORTS 5.0 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN ATARA BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC AS OF NOVEMBER 27 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2jrEZiq) Further company coverage:
* MORGAN STANLEY WEALTH MANAGEMENT SAYS LAUNCH OF ONLINE INVESTING PLATFORM IS PART OF MORGAN STANLEY'S OFFERING OF DIGITAL TOOLS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Dec 4 GEMS Education's owners have chosen JP Morgan, Credit Suisse, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley to lead the private schools group's planned flotation, sources familiar with the matter said.
|Citigroup Inc (C.N)||$75.87||-0.28|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$29.23||-0.09|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||$27.01||+0.02|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM.N)||$106.61||-0.24|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFC.N)||$60.24||-0.09|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFCNP.PK)||$0.00||--|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFC_pl.N)||$1,330.00||-5.00|
|Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS.N)||$257.42||-0.26|
|Credit Suisse Group AG (CSGN.S)||CHF17.48||+0.19|
|UBS AG (UBSN.S)||--||--|