Match Group Inc (MTCH.OQ)
16 Mar 2018
IAC/Interactive Corp's video hosting service Vimeo is targeting 1 million in paid subscribers and more than $100 million in revenue in about a year, its chief executive officer said in an interview.
NEW YORK U.S. stocks closed lower on Wednesday in a rocky session after the release of the minutes from the Federal Reserve's January meeting pushed yields on the benchmark 10-year U.S. Treasury note to a four-year high. | Video
* Futures up: Dow 8 pts, S&P 3.5 pts, Nasdaq 24.25 pts (Adds comment, details, updates prices)
* Futures: Dow off 39 pts, S&P down 1.75 pts, Nasdaq up 7.25 pts
Feb 7 IAC/InterActiveCorp reported a 17.2 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Wednesday, driven by solid growth across most of its businesses, including Angi Homeservices Inc and video unit that houses its popular video-sharing website Vimeo.
* MATCH GROUP SEES Q1 REVENUE $380 MILLION TO $390 MILLION; SEES Q1 ADJUSTED EBITDA $115 MILLION TO $120 MILLION
* MATCH GROUP QTRLY LOSS PER SHARE $0.03; QTRLY ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.18; QTRLY REVENUE $379 MILLION, UP 28 PERCENT
Match Group Inc , which owns popular dating app Tinder, on Tuesday reported a 28.5 percent jump in quarterly revenue as more people paid for subscriptions to its apps and websites.
Feb 6 Match Group Inc, which owns popular dating app Tinder, on Tuesday reported a 28.5 percent jump in quarterly revenue as more people paid for subscriptions to its apps and websites.
* MATCH GROUP APPOINTS ARIEL CHARYTAN CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF OKCUPID Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: