MuleSoft Inc (MULE.N)
26 Apr 2018
* NEW ENTERPRISE ASSOCIATES 14, L.P REPORTS 15.3 PERCENT STAKE IN MULESOFT INC AS OF MARCH 20, 2018 - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2pQGbON] Further company coverage:
March 21 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Wednesday:
* SALESFORCE.COM - IF DEAL WITH MULESOFT IS TERMINATED UNDER SPECIFIED CIRCUMSTANCES, MULESOFT WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY CO TERMINATION FEE OF $187 MILLION Source text: http://bit.ly/2GaHO3T) Further company coverage:
Salesforce.com Inc said on Tuesday it would buy U.S. software maker MuleSoft Inc for about $5.90 billion in a cash-and-stock deal, illustrating CEO Marc Benioff's push to bolster the company's cloud-based portfolio with new technology.
* Including debt, deal valued at $6.5 bln (Adds analyst comment, details on deal value, background; Updates share price)
March 20 Salesforce.com Inc said on Tuesday it would buy software maker MuleSoft Inc for about $6.5 billion, including debt.
* MULESOFT INC - SALESFORCE WILL ACQUIRE MULESOFT FOR AN ENTERPRISE VALUE OF APPROXIMATELY $6.5 BILLION.
March 20 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Tuesday:
Salesforce.com Inc is in advanced discussions to acquire U.S. software maker MuleSoft Inc , people familiar with the matter told Reuters on Tuesday, as it looks to expand its offerings beyond customer relationship management software.
* MULESOFT ANNOUNCES FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR 2017