Mylan NV (MYL.O)
22 Nov 2017
* Theravance Biopharma and Mylan submit new drug application to FDA for revefenacin (TD-4208) in adults with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
* Mylan announces voluntary delisting from the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE)
* Mylan launches generic Clolar for injection Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says mylan resubmits Biosimilar Trastuzumab and Pegfilgrastim dosseirs with EMA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Mylan NV on Monday raised its full-year forecast and expects sales from its recently approved version of Teva's blockbuster multiple sclerosis treatment Copaxone to offset declining revenue from its EpiPen emergency allergy injector.
* Raises lower end of 2017 revenue, adjusts earnings forecasts
Nov 6 U.S. drugmaker Mylan NV reported a 2.3 percent decline in third-quarter revenue on Monday, hurt by lower sales in North America.
* Momenta Pharmaceuticals reports third quarter 2017 financial results and provides corporate update
* Theravance Biopharma and mylan report additional positive phase 3 data for Revefenacin (TD-4208) in multiple presentations at 2017 Chest Annual Meeting
* Momenta And Mylan report initial results from phase 1 clinical trial for M834, a proposed biosimilar of Orencia® (abatacept)