Mylan NV (MYL.OQ)
LONDON/FRANKFURT Generic drugmaker Perrigo has decided to enter the fray for Merck KGaA's consumer health unit, sources told Reuters, and is preparing an indicative offer for the $4.7 billion business ahead of a deadline on Friday.
BRIEF-Mylan Announces U.S. Regulator's Review Proceedings On All Claims Against Sanofi's Lantus Patents
* MYLAN ANNOUNCES THE U.S. PATENT AND TRADEMARK APPEAL BOARD INSTITUTES INTER PARTES REVIEW PROCEEDINGS ON ALL CLAIMS AGAINST SANOFI'S LANTUS® PATENTS
* MYLAN NV - ANNOUNCED THAT TEVA HAS DISMISSED ITS PENDING DISTRICT COURT LITIGATION AGAINST MYLAN
* MYLAN AND ASPEN ANNOUNCE LAUNCH OF GENERIC BUSULFEX® INJECTION
Dec 4 Indian stocks rose on Monday as Infosys Ltd rallied on hopes that the appointment of a new CEO would help the company move on from a feud between its board and founders that had pummelled shares.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday approved Mylan NV's biosimilar of Roche's blockbuster treatment for breast cancer, Herceptin, making it the second copycat cancer drug to be approved in the United States.
* Approval ups confidence in Mylan's biosimilar efforts -analysts
* FDA APPROVAL OF HEPARIN SODIUM INJECTION CONTINUES TO DEMONSTRATE MYLAN'S DEEP EXPERTISE IN DEVELOPING COMPLEX PRODUCTS
Dec 1 The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday approved Mylan NV's biosimilar of Roche's blockbuster breast cancer treatment Herceptin.
* EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY ACCEPTS MARKETING AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS FOR MYLAN AND BIOCON'S PROPOSED BIOSIMILARS TRASTUZUMAB AND PEGFILGRASTIM