NACCO Industries Inc (NC.N)
14 Dec 2017
A retired coal miner met the three-year limit to claim black-lung benefits even though he was first diagnosed with the disease more than 20 years earlier, a federal appeals court held on Wednesday.
NEW DELHI India's coal imports from North America are likely to surge as buyers are looking to boost purchases amid a domestic shortage of the fuel and a regional ban on petroleum coke, traders and cement company officials said.
* Petcoke ban in and around New Delhi in place from Nov. 1 (Recasts first two paragraphs to show alternative import estimates)
NEW DELHI, Nov 20 India's coal imports from North America tripled to 2.1 million tonnes in October from a year ago, the highest since at least January 2015, Thomson Reuters data showed, and buyers are looking to boost purchases amid a domestic shortage of the fuel.
* NACCO Industries, Inc. announces third quarter 2017 results
* Hamilton Beach Brands Holding - Immediately after spin-off, holders of Nacco common stock will hold all of the outstanding shares of Hamilton's Class A common and Class B common
* Says Gregory Trepp appointed CEO and president of Hamilton Beach Brands Holding
BRIEF-Hamilton beach holding says Nacco Industries board has approved co's spin-off to Nacco stockholders
* Hamilton Beach Holding - board of Nacco Industries has approved spin-off of Hamilton Beach Brands holding co to Nacco Stockholders - SEC Filing
* Nacco Industries-on Aug 11, co's unit entered amended, restated credit agreement for a 5-year, $150 million unsecured revolving line of credit Source text: (http://bit.ly/2i3Zkfo) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Liberty Fuels Co issues a worker adjustment and retraining notification act notice to 75 employees of co's Liberty mine
* Nacco Industries- On Aug 4, Liberty Fuels Co issued a worker adjustment and retraining notification act notice to 75 employees of co's Liberty mine