Nike Inc (NKE.N)
24 Nov 2017
* Foot Locker announces elevated customer experience platform in partnership with Nike Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Board of directors has approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per share on company's outstanding class A and class B common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Under Armour Inc slashed 2017 forecasts and reported its first quarterly fall in revenue since going public on Tuesday, as the sportswear firm struggled to make inroads against global rivals Nike and Adidas . | Video
* Expects average ROIC in low 30 percent range over next 5 years
* Expects earnings-per-share to grow in the mid-teens over the next five years
Nike Inc said on Wednesday it expects earnings per share to grow in the mid-teens over the next five years, driven by online sales and new product categories, sending its shares up by about three percent.
* Puma, Adidas taking U.S. market share from Nike (Adds details, background)
Sept 27 Nike Inc's fight to claw back market share in an intensifying U.S. sneaker price war is still some way off bearing fruit, analysts said on Wednesday, a day after the sportswear giant reported its weakest quarterly sales growth in nearly seven years.
* Dollar up 0.5 pct on Yellen's hawkish remarks, tax plan hopes
The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Wednesday: