Novartis AG (NOVN.S)
17 Aug 2018
OSLO, Aug 14 Norwegian bank DNB will switch its mutual funds for U.S. and European stocks to index tracking from active management on Aug. 16, it said on Tuesday.
ZURICH Novartis has recruited a new chief ethics officer from Siemens after costly bribery scandals and a disputed $1.2 million contract with President Donald Trump's former lawyer that the Swiss drugmaker now calls a mistake.
* Novartis hires Siemens lawyer to lead anti-corruption efforts
* SAYS NOVARTIS APPOINTS DR. KLAUS MOOSMAYER AS CHIEF ETHICS RISK AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER Further company coverage: (Reporting By Zurich newsroom)
A federal appeals court on Wednesday upheld a ruling that invalidated a patent covering Novartis AG's Durezol, opening the door for Akorn Inc to launch a generic version of the eye medication.
* NOVARTIS ANNOUNCES US RENEWABLES AGREEMENT TO REDUCE GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS
PARIS/ZURICH/LONDON Sanofi and Novartis said on Wednesday they planned to increase stockpiles of medicines in Britain in preparation for potential disruption if the UK crashes out of the European Union without a deal. | Video
PARIS/ZURICH/LONDON Sanofi and Novartis said on Wednesday they planned to increase stockpiles of medicines in Britain in preparation for potential disruption if the UK crashes out of the European Union without a deal.
* Sanofi and Novartis action follows similar move by AstraZeneca
* MERLION PHARMACEUTICALS- NOVARTIS HAS MADE A PORTFOLIO DECISION AND TERMINATED LICENSE BETWEEN ALCON AND MERLION EXECUTED IN 2010