Naspers Ltd (NPNJn.J)
24 Nov 2017
* Stocks stumbles on Naspers dip (Adds latest prices, analyst comments)
* Stocks end higher lead by Naspers (Recasts with rand firming, updates bonds, stocks)
* EXPECT HY CORE HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE TO BE BETWEEN 62% (132 US CENTS) AND 67% (142 US CENTS) HIGHER THAN COMPARABLE PERIOD'S 212 US CENTS
BARCELONA, Nov 15 Russian internet business Mail.ru is interested in investing in a taxi business and helping to bring it online but has no appetite for a full-fledged takeover, CFO Matthew Hammond said on Wednesday.
* Stocks lift led by heavy-weight Naspers (Adds detail, updates figures)
JOHANNESBURG/BERLIN South African e-commerce giant Naspers increased its investment in online food takeaway firm Delivery Hero on Thursday, buying half the stake of German investor Rocket Internet for 660 million euros ($775 million).
* Rocket Internet shares jump 5.8 pct (Adds comments from Rocket Internet CEO)
JOHANNESBURG, Sept 28 South Africa e-commerce giant Naspers said it had agreed to buy an additional 13 percent stake in online food takeaway firm Delivery Hero for $775 million.
* ANNOUNCED DEAL TO OBTAIN 22.4 MILLION SHARES IN DELIVERY HERO FROM ROCKET INTERNET FOR EUR 660 MLN ($775 MLN) AT A PRICE OF EUR 29.50 PER SHARE
* DGAP-ADHOC: AD-HOC: ROCKET INTERNET SELLS 13% SHAREHOLDING IN DELIVERY HERO TO NASPERS