NVIDIA Corp (NVDA.OQ)
* NVIDIA CORP - ON DECEMBER 15, CO ESTABLISHED COMMERCIAL PAPER PROGRAM PURSUANT TO WHICH COMPANY MAY ISSUE SHORT-TERM, UNSECURED COMMERCIAL PAPER NOTES
Dec 13 U.S. chipmaker Nvidia Corp will partner with Japanese construction and mining firm Komatsu Ltd to use its artificial intelligence (AI) technology to make building sites safer.
BRIEF-H2o.Ai says It Has Completed $40 Million Series C Round Of Funding Led By Wells Fargo And Nvidia
* H2O.AI - IT HAS COMPLETED A $40 MILLION SERIES C ROUND OF FUNDING LED BY WELLS FARGO AND NVIDIA Source text for Eikon:
Shares of Nvidia Corp hit a record on Friday, after it posted stellar quarterly results powered by higher demand for graphics chips used in gaming and data centers, and the rapid adoption of its new Volta chips for AI and driverless cars.
Nvidia Corp's quarterly profit and revenue topped market estimates and the chipmaker also gave a strong revenue forecast for the current quarter, powered by demand for its graphics chips used in gaming and data centers.
* Indexes end down: Dow 0.43 pct, S&P 0.38 pct, Nasdaq 0.58 pct (Updates with detail on Nvidia's stock move)
* Nvidia Corp Q3 fy 2018 gpu business revenue of $2,217 million versus $1,697 million
* Nvidia announces financial results for third quarter fiscal 2018
Nov 9 Nvidia Corp reported a 54.6 percent rise in quarterly profit, driven by strong demand for its graphics chips used in gaming devices, data centers, autonomous vehicles and also by cryptocurrency miners.
SAN FRANCISCO Shares of chipmakers slumped on Thursday ahead of a quarterly earnings report from Nvidia Corp , the star performer of the high-flying sector over the past year.
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$46.26||+1.70|
|QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM.OQ)||$65.38||+0.62|
|Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN.OQ)||$103.27||+2.05|
|Toshiba Corp (6502.T)||¥316||--|
|Broadcom Corporation (BRCM.O)||--||--|
|Broadcom Corporation (BRCMB.PK)||--||--|
|Fujitsu Ltd (6702.T)||¥822||--|
|Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL.OQ)||$22.16||+0.54|
|STMicroelectronics NV (STM.MI)||€18.57||+0.28|
|NEC Corp (6701.T)||¥3,135||--|