Novartis AG (NVS)
22 Jul 2019
* GILEAD SCIENCES LICENSES RESPIRATORY AND HERPES ANTIVIRAL RESEARCH PROGRAMS FROM NOVARTIS
ZURICH Novartis's Gilenya multiple sclerosis drug has won approval in China, the Swiss drugmaker said on Friday, as the company expands further into the world's most-populous country's growing healthcare sector.
ZURICH, July 19 Novartis's Gilenya multiple sclerosis drug has won approval in China, the Swiss drugmaker said on Friday, as the company expands further into the world's most-populous country's growing healthcare sector.
* Italy's banks jump on prospect of snap elections (Updates to close)
* NOVARTIS CEO SAYS EXPECTS Q4 EUROPEAN COMMISSION APPROVAL FOR ZOLGENSMA Further company coverage: (Reporting by John Miller)
* NOVARTIS CEO SAYS PLANS TO INITIATE DISCUSSIONS WITH FDA OVER INTRATHECAL ADMINISTRATION OF ZOLGENSMA LATER THIS YEAR
* LIFEMAX LABORATORIES - FDA GRANTED RARE PEDIATRIC DISEASE DESIGNATION TO LM-030, AN INVESTIGATIONAL THERAPY LICENSED FROM NOVARTIS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ZURICH Novartis boss Vas Narasimhan raised full-year targets on Thursday and announced that $700 million has been set aside in the hope of settling a decade-old lawsuit alleging that the Swiss drugmaker bribed U.S. doctors.
* CEO says $700 mln set aside for potential lawsuit settlement
ZURICH Novartis Chief Executive Vas Narasimhan set aside $700 million to settle a U.S. doctor bribery lawsuit, as the Swiss drugmaker seeks to close the chapter on allegedly aggressive business practices that exposed it to litigation risks.