NEX Group PLC (NXGN.L)
23 Nov 2017
* Altice rebounds after ruling out rights issue (Adds closing prices, stocks)
* Previous year buoyed by political surprises (Adds CEO, CFO comments, details, updates shares)
* Chosen Amsterdam as its EU 27 base - CEO on media call Further company coverage:
Nov 20 Financial technology company NEX Group a fall in first-half trading operating profit and said market conditions remained challenging as banks and other firms reported a lack of volume and volatility in fixed income, currencies and commodities.
LONDON, Nov 16 (IFR) - Post-trade processing firm TriOptima has expanded its triCalculate credit risk analytics service to include capital valuation adjustment (KVA), which reflects the cost of regulatory capital over the lifetime of an over-the-counter derivatives trade.
* OCT SPOT FX VOLUMES AT $80.6 BILLION,UP 5 PERCENT YEAR-ON-YEAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
LONDON, Oct 30 The London Metal Exchange (LME), which has lost volumes to over-the-counter trading, is looking at forging alliances with online platforms for industrial metals to recoup profits from the growing OTC business, its CEO said.
LONDON, Oct 16 (IFR) - Jenny Knott has stepped down as CEO of NEX Optimisation, the post-trade division of the former ICAP group. She will be replaced by Ken Pigaga, previously global chief operating officer of the wider NEX Group.
* NEX GROUP PLC - JENNY KNOTT TO STEP DOWN AS NEX OPTIMISATION UNIT'S CEO
LONDON, Oct 5 (IFR) - A long tail of buyside firms will be forced to collateralise currency hedges from January, as sweeping European reforms bring trillions of dollars of FX forwards into scope for variation margin payments.