NEX Group PLC (NXGN.L)
23 Mar 2018
NEW YORK Oil prices finished the week at a gain after a big Friday rally, and U.S. stock indices ended flat-to-higher, to close a bumpy week on a high note. | Video
NEW YORK, March 16 Oil prices finished the week at a gain after a big Friday rally, and U.S. stock indices ended flat-to-higher, to close a bumpy week on a high note.
LONDON Britain's NEX Group Plc said it had received a preliminary takeover approach from U.S.-based exchange operator CME Group , in a move to create a cross-border trading powerhouse.
* CME may want to clear NEX products to boost in-house business -analyst (Recasts, adds details)
March 15 Britain's NEX Group Plc has received a preliminary takeover approach from U.S. exchange operator CME Group Inc, the Michael Spencer-led financial technology company said on Thursday.
* HAS RECEIVED A PRELIMINARY APPROACH BY CME GROUP INC. ("CME") REGARDING A POTENTIAL ACQUISITION OF NEX
* SPOT FX VOLUMES FOR FEB 2018 UP 34% TO $108.3 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SPOT FX VOLUMES FOR JAN 2018 UP 13 PERCENT AT $104.9 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* Shares top FTSE midcap gainers (Adds CEO comments, details, share movement)
LONDON, Feb 1 British shares recovered on Thursday after a two-day swoon, with banking stocks leading gains as results rolled in with mid-cap NEX Group shining while oil major Shell fell back.