Olam International Ltd (OLAM.SI)
19 Jan 2018
* HAS ACQUIRED 546,000 ORDINARY SHARES IN LONG SON JOINT STOCK COMPANY AND A CASHEW PROCESSOR, FOR TOTAL OF USD 20 MILLION
* COMPLETED PARTIAL DIVESTMENT OF ITS 50 PCT INTEREST IN FAR EAST AGRI PTE. LTD TO MITR PHOL SUGAR CORPORATION LTD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ENTERED DEAL WITH MITR PHOL SUGAR CORP FOR SALE & PURCHASE OF CO'S 50.0% INTEREST IN FAR EAST AGRI PTE. FOR US$100.0 MILLION
* CO AND MITR PHOL GROUP IN JOINT VENTURE FOR INTEGRATED SUGAR MILLING AND REFINING IN INDONESIA
Nov 15 Two straight years of "massive shortfalls" in global robusta coffee output will create a cumulative supply deficit of 8 million bags that should be reflected in much higher prices, Olam International Ltd's chief executive officer said on Wednesday.
* CEO sees some headwinds in cocoa and coffee business in Q4 Further company coverage: (Reporting By Aradhana Aravindan)
SINGAPORE, Nov 15 Singapore-based commodity trader Olam International reported a 17.5 percent rise in its third-quarter net profit, citing strong volume growth and improved operational performance across most of its business segments.
* Qtrly revenue s$ 6.71 billion versus s$4.74 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Olam International secures US$1,750.0 million revolving credit facility
* Singapore Exchange issues query regarding trading activity on Olam International Ltd Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: