Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC.NS)
17 Nov 2017
Nov 13 India government official Anuradha Thakur says
BRIEF-Moody's says ONGC's acquisition of HPCL will increase ONGC's leverage to upper limit of its Baa1 rating
* Moody's says ONGC's acquisition of HPCL will increase ONGC's leverage to upper limit of its Baa1 rating Source text for Eikon:
NEW DELHI, Sept 27 India's top explorer Oil and Natural Gas Corporation may consider selling its stake in other state firms to partly fund its acquisition of state-run Hindustan Petroleum Corp Ltd, its chairman D. K. Sarraf said.
* Opens up new area for exploration around Mumbai High (Adds share price)
NEW DELHI/JERUSALEM Indian state-run Oil and Natural Gas Corp plans to bid for Israeli offshore oil-and-gas exploration blocks, India's oil minister told Reuters, the first major deal between the two countries since a groundbreaking trip by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in July.
* India's HPCL exec says integration with ONGC will not affect co's investment plans
BRIEF-Mineral Hill's Oil & Natural Gas says agreement signed with Danish based financial services Co
* Mineral Hill Industries - agreement signed with a Danish based financial services co to assist with issue of bond created to develop opl-236 project
* BP, India's Reliance have ongoing businesses with ONGC despite disputes
MOSCOW Rosneft and its partners plan to invest 480 billion roubles ($8.4 billion) in developing Russia's offshore energy industry in the next five years, part of a bid to boost output from new areas, the Russian oil major told Reuters.
Some of the most awaited events of month took place in the past week but they failed to meaningfully sway the stock markets. The RBI maintained status quo as expected while the UK election threw up an unexpected outcome. The main indexes ended flat as a result.