Oriental Bank Of Commerce Ltd (ORBC.NS)
19 Mar 2018
* SAYS RAISES ONE YEAR MCLR TO 8.50 PERCENT FROM 8.35 PERCENT Source text - http://bit.ly/2Fu2Ff4 Further company coverage:
* SAYS CLARIFIES THAT ACCOUNT OF SIMBHAOLI SUGARS IS AN OLD NPA CASE WHICH WAS REPORTED TO RBI AND CBI
BRIEF-Oriental Bank Of Commerce Says Dwarks Das Seth International & Dwarka Das Seth SEZ India Accounts Turned NPA
* SAYS CLARIFIES THAT ACCOUNTS OF DWARKS DAS SETH INTERNATIONAL & DWARKA DAS SETH SEZ INDIA TURNED NPA IN 2014
MUMBAI Mehul Choksi, one of two businessmen allegedly involved in perpetrating India's biggest ever banking fraud, broke his silence at the weekend with an open letter to employees claiming his innocence and telling them to look for other jobs.
MUMBAI, Feb 24 Mehul Choksi, one of two businessmen allegedly involved in perpetrating India's biggest ever banking fraud, broke his silence at the weekend with an open letter to employees claiming his innocence and telling them to look for other jobs.
MUMBAI, Feb 24 Indian authorities said on Saturday they seized a farmhouse, a solar power plant and land belonging to billionaire jeweller Nirav Modi, at the centre of an alleged $1.8 billion fraud against Punjab National Bank that has shaken confidence in state lenders.
* TO RAISE EQUITY CAPITAL FOR UPTO 35.71 BILLION RUPEES BY WAY OF PREFERENTIAL ALLOTMENT OF SHARES TO INDIA GOVERNMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DEC QUARTER NET LOSS 19.85 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS NET LOSS OF 1.30 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS CUTS 1-YEAR MCLR TO 8.35 PERCENT FROM 8.40 PERCENT Source text - http://bit.ly/2kCpUxT Further company coverage:
* Sept quarter net loss 17.50 billion rupees versus net profit of 1.53 billion rupees year ago