Oracle Corp (ORCL.N)
16 Feb 2018
* ORACLE CORP - ANNOUNCED PLANS TO EXPAND MODERN CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE FOOTPRINT
* COURT ORDERS MEETING OF ACONEX SHAREHOLDERS TO CONSIDER AND VOTE ON SCHEME UNDER WHICH ORACLE CORP'S UNIT WILL ACQUIRE ALL OF SHARES IN ACONEX Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-India's Tata Communications Ties Up With Oracle To Drive Digital Transformation For Global Enterprises
* TEAMS UP WITH ORACLE TO DRIVE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION FOR GLOBAL ENTERPRISE Source text - http://bit.ly/2FtYpeO Further company coverage:
* RIMINI STREET FILES COURT PETITION TO RECOVER ADDITIONAL $32 MILLION FROM ORACLE
Oracle Corp said on Tuesday it issued a critical patch that provides fixes for certain of its products for Intel Corp chip flaws.
Jan 16 Oracle Corp said on Tuesday it issued a critical patch that provides fixes for certain of its products for Intel Corp chip flaws.
A federal appeals court on Monday reduced a $124 million verdict Oracle Corp won in a copyright infringement and data theft lawsuit against Rimini Street Inc, an upstart rival that provides third-party support for Oracle’s enterprise software clients.
* NFUSZ INC SAYS ON JANUARY 2, CO ENTERED INTO AGREEMENT WITH ORACLE'S UNIT PURSUANT TO WHICH CO AGREED TO DEVELOP APPLICATION - SEC FILING
* Seeing international interest in infrastructure, energy -banker
Dec 18 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Monday:
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$1,448.69||-13.07|
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$21.40||-0.05|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$92.00||-0.66|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$156.18||+0.17|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$45.56||-0.36|
|SAP SE (SAPG.DE)||€84.31||+0.45|
|salesforce.com, inc. (CRM.N)||$112.86||-0.26|
|Workday Inc (WDAY.OQ)||$124.01||-0.30|