Oracle Corp (ORCL.N)
17 Nov 2017
WASHINGTON Software maker Oracle Corp is backing bipartisan legislation that aims to toughen foreign investment rules amid increasing concern over Chinese efforts to buy U.S. high-tech companies, according to a letter seen by Reuters on Wednesday.
WASHINGTON, Nov 15 Software maker Oracle Corp is backing bipartisan legislation that aims to toughen foreign investment rules amid increasing concern over Chinese efforts to buy U.S. high-tech companies, according to a letter seen by Reuters on Wednesday.
* Everest Group PEAK Matrix assessment for life sciences clinical trial products names Oracle Health Sciences as a top leader Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BEIJING Amazon.com Inc is selling off the hardware from its public cloud business in China, amid tightening regulation over online data that is creating a hurdle for technology firms operating in the world's second-largest economy.
* Firm will continue to sell AWS services in China (Recasts, adds detail, AWS comment and context)
* Oracle Corp files a final pricing term sheet for five-part offering of a total of up to $10.00 billion - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2zrPIlR) Further company coverage:
* Oracle prices $10 billion aggregate principal amount of investment grade notes
* Oracle Corp files for potential five-part notes offering; size not disclosed - SEC Filing
* Oracle Corp - named IBM as a strategic partner to provide business process outsourcing for human resources delivered on Oracle HCM cloud platform Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAN FRANCISCO Slack Technologies Inc has secured a partnership with Oracle Corp to integrate the tech giant's enterprise software products into the popular workplace messaging app, the two companies told Reuters.
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$1,129.88||-7.41|
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$21.75||+0.18|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$82.40||-0.80|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$148.97||-0.15|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$44.63||-1.02|
|SAP SE (SAPG.DE)||€96.51||--|
|salesforce.com, inc. (CRM.N)||$107.58||+0.55|
|Workday Inc (WDAY.OQ)||$111.68||+2.34|