OneSavings Bank PLC (OSBO.L)
23 Feb 2018
* ACCELERATED BOOKBUILD OFFERING TO INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS OF APPROXIMATELY 24.3 MILLION EXISTING ORDINARY SHARES IN ONESAVINGS BANK PLC ON BEHALF OF FUNDS MANAGED AND ADVISED BY J.C. FLOWERS & CO. LLC
* MSCI EMU earnings growth tracking 7 percent (Adds closing prices, comments)
Nov 8 OneSavings Bank raised its loan book growth expectations for the full year as it focused on bigger, professional landlords, even as the broader market lost its sheen for amateur landlords due to tax and regulatory changes.
Nov 8 OneSavings Bank reported a 17 percent higher underlying loan book for the first nine months, as it focused on bigger, professional landlords, as the broader market lost its appetite for amateur landlords due to tax and regulatory changes.
* LOAN BOOK GROWTH OF 17% FOR NINE MONTHS TO 30 SEPTEMBER 2017 WITH NET LOANS AND ADVANCES GROWING BY £997M TO £6.9BN DURING PERIOD
* J. CHRISTOPHER FLOWERS DISCLOSES 21.54 PERCENT STAKE IN CO- FILING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Funds managed and advised by J.C. Flowers & Co have sold 20 million shares in Onesavings Bank, representing around 8 pct of the share capital
BRIEF-Block trade-OneSavings Bank Plc-Bookrunner launches accelerated bookbuild offering of about 20 mln shares
* Block Trade-OneSavings Bank Plc- bookrunner launches accelerated bookbuild offering of about 20 million existing shares in OneSavings Bank Plc Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: