Oxford Immunotec Global PLC (OXFD.OQ)
16 Mar 2018
* OXFORD IMMUNOTEC REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* JAMES FLYNN REPORTS 5.1 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN OXFORD IMMUNOTEC GLOBAL PLC AS OF JANUARY 22 - SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2BNPx1n] Further company coverage:
* FY2017 REVENUE VIEW $104.1 MILLION -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
Qiagen NV said on Friday it had agreed to pay $27.5 million to resolve a lawsuit claiming that a tuberculosis blood test it produces infringes patents held by competitor Oxford Immunotec Global PLC.
* OXFORD IMMUNOTEC GLOBAL - CO, QIAGEN REACHED A SETTLEMENT IN LAWSUIT IN U.S. COURT ALLEGING PATENT INFRINGEMENT IN RELATION TO QIAGEN'S PRODUCTS
BRIEF-Oxford Immunotec Global Plc says unit entered into a 2nd amendment to purchase agreement with Mabtech AB
* Oxford Immunotec Global Plc - on Nov 17, unit entered into a second amendment to purchase agreement with Mabtech AB
* Oxford Immunotec reports third quarter 2017 financial results
By Nate Raymond A federal judge has declined to block Qiagen NV from bringing to market a blood test used to detect tuberculosis that competitor Oxford Immunotec Global PLC contends infringes patents on its own diagnostic kit.
* Oxford Immunotec announces update in patent infringement litigation