Pandora Media Inc (P.N)
Pandora Media Inc on Thursday missed Wall Street's revenue estimates for the third quarter and the forecast for the current quarter as the online music streaming service provider struggles to bring more advertisements to its platform.
* Shares plunge 11 pct in after-market (Adds analyst comments, CEO, CFO comments from conference call, Updates shares)
* Pandora Media - resale of up to 480,000 shares of Series A convertible preferred stock & up to 62 million shares of common stock by selling stockholders Source text: (http://bit.ly/2z9YUch) Further company coverage:
* Q3 revenue $378.6 million versus I/B/E/S view $380.6 million
Nov 2 Pandora Media Inc reported a bigger third-quarter loss on Thursday due to higher expenses as the online music streaming service provider spent heavily to attract new customers, sending its shares down more than 10 percent in trading after the bell.
* Sirius XM Radio Inc reports 15.96 pct stake in Pandora Media Inc as of Sept 22 - SEC filing
* Corvex Management LP cuts stake in Pandora Media Inc to 4.7 percent as of September 27 from 8.8 percent stake as of February 16 - SEC Filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2wYfwpz) Further company coverage:
* Pandora Media Inc - Video Plus ad product enables brands to pay only when users watch 15 seconds of a video ad Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Pandora Media-roger J. Lynch to receive annual base salary of $650,000, to be eligible for annual target bonus equal to 100% of his base salary
Music streaming company Pandora Media Inc named Roger Lynch as chief executive on Monday, replacing interim CEO Naveen Chopra who will continue as the chief financial officer.
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$174.56||+1.42|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$83.10||-0.62|
|CBS Corporation (CBS.N)||$56.00||-0.74|
|CBS Corporation (CBSa.N)||$57.41||-0.54|
|Altaba Inc (AABA.OQ)||$72.65||-0.20|
|Facebook Inc (FB.OQ)||$180.73||-1.13|
|Twitter Inc (TWTR.N)||$22.33||+0.45|
|Netflix, Inc. (NFLX.OQ)||$195.90||-0.33|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$1,156.07||+16.58|
|New York Times Co (NYT.N)||$18.20||+0.10|